Behringer FCB1010 Factory Reset HOWTO
This one's actually in the manual, but it's tucked away near the back and easy to miss.
The factory settings are, for each patch:
- Keep footswitches 1 and 6 pressed while switching on the unit.
- The display will show 09 with flashing decimal points, and then count down slowly to 00. At this point all the patches etc. are reset to factory defaults.
- MIDI program change on channel 1 to program (patch number + 1)
- Pedal A sends CC7 (Volume) range 0-127
- Pedal B sends CC14 range 0-127
- Everything else off.
Back to the FCB1010 home page.
Thursday, 08-Aug-2002 09:05:39 UTC
by Mike Whitaker